Friday, January 8, 2010

Winter wonderland

It's a beautiful winter wonderland around here and we have more snow on the way today...the cardinal in the tree is our state bird and doesn't he look beautiful against the black & white background just that speck of red really stands out. My DH left for China yesterday so I get to put up with this white stuff while he's enjoying 50 to 60 degree weather there oh well, I'd rather be here (tooooooooo long of a flight) and hopefully I'll get some sewing done which hasn't happened in quite sometime I did make a pair of baby shoe's though so I'll post them tomorrow....sew till tomorrow good night, sweet dreams till we meet again!!




4 comments:

Bernideen said...

I love your blog-very restful! Glad you entered the giveaway! You never know!

a good yarn said...

It looks so peaceful and the cardinal really does stand out. Temps are arounf 95-97F here in Sydney, Australia so a little snow would be welcome! Happy Stitching, Ann :-)

Jane said...

Beautiful photos Sandy, The cardinal is super and really shows up with the beautiful background. Hugs xxx.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Sandy...what beautiful pics, enough to cool me off just looking at them...A real Winter Wonderland...here in the Land Down Under we are hot...but I love it!!! Dzintra♥x