Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow & Stitcheries

I've finally gotten a couple stitcheries done since all we've been getting lately is snow so been staying in and sewing this first picture is of the snow we're getting right now up to a foot they're calling for between today and Wed. evening guess that means my friend & I won't be going to our quilting guild meeting tomorrow night...darn! Can you see the cardinal in the bird feeder have to keep our feathered friends fed in this cold & snow well enough about that white stuff...

This stitchery is going to be a little pillow I think, love the saying...Home is where your story begins...

and these next two stitcheries are from the book An angels story by Anni Downs from "Hatched and Patched" love her stuff I now have 5 or 6 angels done want to make a quilt out of them wish me luck so there you have it what I've been doing along with of course all the other things that keep you busy how do we find the time for the fun things... until tomorrow happy sewing and stay warm if your in my neck of the woods!!







11 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh they are precious!! Well Done! Sorry the snow is keeping you from your fun! Stay warm!
Hugs, Lisa

Jane said...

Lovely stitching, I have seen the Angels Story made up, (I dont fancy doing all those little squares though) Keep warm, we had a little snow, but it didnt settle and today has been quite nice, with a fleeting glimpse of the sun.
Hugs xxx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Love those Angels of Anni's...and what a lovely way to spend indoors with that weather you are having over there!!!

Unknown said...

What a lovely stitchery, Sandy ... anxious to see if finished.

I am so enjoying all our snow storms ... we are in another right now. Yippy Skippy!

Happy Valentine's
Have a beautiful week!
Hugs, Marydon

andsewon said...

Such pretty snow...keep it though...;-)
Your stitchery's are so pretty.
I really love the Library Angel one!
Sorry you are missing going to your meeting.
Lola

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Cute, cute angels! I love the saying too. Sorry the snow is keeping you from your meeting.

Daniela said...

Hi Sandy! I haven´t won the kit from BlackCat Design. I think you have mistake it.
But thank you for your comments.
Hugs, Daniela

Bob West said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog
God Bless;

http://westbob.blogspot.com/2010/02/encourager-part-1.html

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling, wishing you a love filled Valentine’s Day, full of laughter, good food and great company.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Valentina said...

Hoping you had a lovely Valentine's, Sandy!
I love the saying! Oh: Home is where your story begins...
Lovely stitchery,
Thanks for sharing those gorgeous winter wonderland pictures with the rest of us, who don't get any... :(
xox

Valentina

Anonymous said...

I love your stitching...especially the notebook paper background. I'm glad that I found your blog!