Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Flower collage

No new sewing projects to share so here is a flower collage I put together can you see the grasshopper he was in the rose of sharon flower lots of different hydranges, colors & shapes, impaients, kalanchoe & the USA stone...collages are lot of fun to do I use Picasa for mine I also found some new nature alphabet letters while I was taking flower pictures here's a few have you tried finding any yet..".no" you say well your missing out on alot of fun they're everywhere go look bet you'll be surprised at what you can find. So now look at the letters see what they say "LOVE" spelled out and that dear friends is what I feel for all of you reading this have a beautiful ♥ LOVE ♥ filled day

1 comment:

Scrapping With Sherry said...

I love collage. There is something so free and therapeutic about it for me... I am wondering now why I do not do it more often.

My name is Sherry and I am a new Bloggerette Sorority Sister. I wanted to drop by and introduce myself and let you know I am looking forward to joining in on the fun and meeting people that share my passions for crafting, scrapbooking Well, all papercrafts really... and now blogging. (Newbie blogger of 2 weeks!)

Take Care~ Sherry