Monday, October 4, 2010

The Haunted Hallow yiiiiiiiikes

I haven't posted anything in awhile so today I went to our friendly quilt shop and bought backing for this halloween quilt, the center & other fabric is "The Haunted Hallow" by Jacqueline Paton for Red Rooster Fabrics and the backing I have no idea what it is I just liked it and it matched perfectly so tomorrow I will get busy cutting & sewing it together and hopefully I'll have something to post then. I think it's going to make a real cute wallhanging but for now I  have to go watch Dancing with the stars so till tomorrow Good night & sleep tight!!

4 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Have fun! I think you are right~ it is going to be very cute! :-)

Zlaty said...

That will be perfect for halloween! I think you will finish it on time!

Happy sewing!

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Sandy! I really like the cute fabrics you have here, and I think your wall hanging will be just adorable!... Who are you rooting for on Dancing? ;) Thanks for your sweet visit! xo Paulette

Diedra said...

When I saw this photo I first thought it was a neat scrapbook kit. lol