Friday, March 4, 2011

Look what I did!

Yep your right...I took the quilt I made last Sept. (I think) and I quilted it on the longarm machine at our local quilt shop where I took the class last week. Let me tell you I was a nervous wreck I thought oh this will be a cinch I remember all I learned last week "WRONG" my mind went almost completely blank...but with help I got it on the machine and started quilting away It's alot easier when someone isn't standing there watching you so it's quilted now and I'm happy with it, what could I expect for my first time "perfection" nah far from it but I will keep working at it I really did like it not enough to buy one though...pause...just thinking...nah! So now I need to get the binding made then I can say 100% made and quilted by Sandy... 
Have a fantastic day and keep smiling Spring is on it's way!!

3 comments:

Stella Jones said...

That looks absolutely gorgeous Sandy. Are you going to show it to us when it has the border on it too? I do hope so.

Barb said...

That is so awesome and it does look amazing.

Sandy said...

Looks really good!