Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Newest projects!

These hooded bath towels for kid's are my newest projects along with the pincushion below. You use a bath towel, hand towel & a washcloth for these, the faces are an embroidery design from "Applique Corner" http://www.appliquecorner.com/ if any of you do machine embroidery they have some really cute, unique designs, and you get the instructions to make the towels. The washcloth is used as the ears, tusks, fins, etc. I made the walrus and zebra for my 2 grandson's for Easter the other one's I took to the shop where I have some other things for sale downtown. The pincushion is for the arm of a chair when you don't want to miss your favorite TV show I used some of my selvages I've been saving it's a quick & easy project to make so that's it for now I'm off to work on my Row x Row blocks for quilt guild. Have a fun day doing what you love best,,,,SEWING!





3 comments:

Stella Jones said...

You are so clever with your 'makes'. I love the items you show us today. What a good idea to have your pin cushion over the arm of the chair. Mine is usually balanced on my knee and often falls on the floor.
Such a pretty background page on your Blog these days.

Vicki Boster said...

Oh my goodness - love that little alligator! These are cutest things ever - I had no idea you were so crafty!! You should be able to see these little towels like crazy! Totally WAY cute!

Love
Vicki

Embdesigntube said...

I just love those designs, so crafty. Just recommending embroidery applique designs. I would love to see your feedback on this.