Thursday, February 5, 2009

Where it all began

This is my first day at doing a blog so come along and hopefully enjoy!!
When I started this I thought what am I going to write about... well I decided start with your first project which was this beautiful santa it was Christmas time and I had gone to our local fabric shop and they
had this beautiful appliqued santa hanging right where it caught everyone's eye and of course mine as well, never having done this before I signed up for the class.
I went to the class with much enthusiasm and a little hesitant as well,but much to my delight I loved it and was quite surprised at how easy it was. I did not get it finished in class, but did finish it at home just in time to give to my daughter's, in-law's for their 40th. anniversary.
Now I am feeling more confident and ready to try something else!!!

No comments: