Friday, July 17, 2009

Friends welcome here

I haven't done much in the way of sewing lately but, did happen to get this finished....think it's going to be a small wall hanging to welcome any friend's and guest's to our humble home. I've been trying to get all my BOM 's traced and ready to stitch been sort of AWOL from my stitching so many other things to do with garden coming on...trying to keep weed's out so veggie's have room to grow boy that's a job in itself but, well worth it in the end when all you have to do is go outside and pick what you want can't get any fresher than that. Will try and get caught up and have more to show you soon until then

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Super cute!! I haven't forgotten the sweet needle case you made I've just been having birthday after birthday here so shopping for me isn't an option!
Hugs, Lisa

Terry said...

That looks like a cute stitchery! Good job getting it done! I understand about the weeds keeping you busy! I can't get ahead of mine. Enjoy your weekend! :0)

Vicki ♥ said...

Your stitchery will look gorgeous and I would love to have a vegie garden. I must go and get some herbs growing in pots and put near the back door. I love fresh herbs in my cooking.

Sandy said...

So cute. I love the little flower pot!

a good yarn said...

What a sweetie! The buttons really finish it. Ann :)