Thursday, February 24, 2011

Done Done Done!

Well finally I have the baby quilt done that I've been working on for my niece took awhile longer because I had to have my machine worked on but, it's done now. I just stitched in the ditch to quilt it but, before long I hope to be quilting on a longarm. For the binding I cut 10" strips of each of the fabric's I used in the quilt and pieced them together. I took a class yesterday at a local quilt shop to learn how to use the longarm so I can actually say I quilted any future quilt's I make. It was fun and I was very nervous but I think it will get easier with time and lot's & lot's of practice for now though this will do. I'm excited to give it to her I know she will love it who doesn't love something handmade with love.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Looks very sweet! She should love it.