Monday, August 23, 2010

Here it is my finished quilt!

Well friends here is my first finished quilt I took it to Karen who helped me design the pattern and pick out the fabric to have her quilt it for me. I am so happy with how it turned out it's 74 1/2" x 85 1/2" the name of the quilt design is "popcorn" I choose just a white Moda muslin for the backing and the thread on back is rust color and white thread on front and I'm thrilled with it now I'm getting anxious to start a new one. I'd like to make one for each of my kid's and 2 grandson's that's the plan anyhow. I put it on my antique bed in the guest bedroom I think it looks like it was made for that bed!

7 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Sandy:
Your finished quilt is fabulous! I love seeing what other quilters create. It's so inspiring. YOU'RE so inspiring! Have a creative week, my friend.
xoxo
Donna

Judy C said...

Hi Sandy,
Your quilt looks great on the bed, you should be very proud.
I can't wait to see your second quilt. :)

Zlaty said...

I love your quilt Sandy! Well done!

SewGlenda said...

You first quilt is FABULOUS!

Sandy said...

That turned out really nice.

Vicki said...

It looks really good Sandy and you can be proud and I look forward to your next quilt :)

trish said...

Oh how beautiful! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia