Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New sewing bag ♥

I just finished making this sewing bag/ purse today we have our quilt guild meeting tonight so I'll have something to take for "show n tell". The pattern is Amy Butler's Swing bag and I used Amy Barrickman fabric "The Sew It Book Collection" for Red Rooster Fabrics. It's quite large 17" wide x 24" tall  so it wil be a very versatile bag, it has lot's of pockets inside & out and I made a little embellishment for the strap, I used a caribiner hook and put different sewing notions on assorted yarns & ribbons it looks quite cute if I do say so myself. Oh wait.... I got a surprise also I just found out I won a beautiful grey bag from Connie at http://shedreamsbig.blogspot.com/ it was her giveaway she picked 2 number's 17 & 36 cause she had 2 gifts and I was # 17 is that great or what but, if you know me at all you know I'm a purseaholic so I am thrilled to pieces the picture is last in line. Well friends must go get ready for our meeting actually we are having a summer picnic and it just rained  so hopefully its done hope your day has been fun & exciting! HUGZ to all...
 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

HOw cute! I love the fabric! I know you will enjoy it!
Hugs, Lisa

Vintage Sandy said...

Great idea super cute & thanks for visiting me!